Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Whoever said "Grandkids are your reward for not killing your kids" was right. We've got almost 8 grandkids. Kelsey called me and said Chance pooped in the potty. I laughed and told her I'll bet she never thought she'd get excited over her child doing the #2. I'm grateful for sleep when it comes. They used to call my mom Snotty Lottie when she was young, because her nose always ran. They should call me Auntsy Ann because I can't stop fidgeting and thinking of stupid projects to do in the middle of the night. Yes, they are stupid when it's 1:30 in the am and I want to go in and start the quilt I put on today or start decorating for Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll do both. I'm thankful for family, friends, and the Lord, who has such great wisdom in all things.

1 comment:

Pam O. said...

I am on your page Annie. I love those grandbabies. Have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your family. I am so thankful we all have each other.